Friday, June 24, 2005

Florence

In approximately four days, I will be on a plane headed for Italy. Well, actually, a plane headed for France, then a short 2 hour flight to Italy. And while I'm incredibly exited at the thought of 6 weeks in Italy; studying something I love, shopping & partying with one of my best friends, I'm confused. I feel like I'm putting my entire world on hold for the summer. And it's not simply the fact that I'll be stepping out of a comfort zone, it's the fact that I don't know how I'll do some place else. I'm leaving it all up to chance and flying to the other side of the country. When I come back I'm not really sure where I'll be living & I'll only have about 5 days to find out. I still have no idea what my school schedule will be like come August 29th. I don't really know how I'll do off drugs, either. I've gone a few days, never 6 weeks. Maybe this will be a collossal mistake. I worry about Matt, constantly, although I act nonchalant to everyone around me. Things are good, like they used to be. But 6 weeks is a long time.
Every night I stay out late, till 2,3, sometimes 4am. But I can only ever sleep till 7, 8:00 at the latest. I keep waking up with all these thought on my mind. I wish I could get a partial labotamy to forget certain people and certain memories, it would be so much easier.
blahblahblah i have no idea what im saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home