Wednesday, November 02, 2005

boring

Today was such a blah day. I skipped my first class to sit around and eat. Then I didn't get to see him and I got sad. I talked to Amanda and Bri after class. Their both still sick from Monday night. We got a buch of shrooms from tim an then went down to have drinks an watch the parae. A cop grabbe my boob. I did at least 7 tequilla shots, at least. Then we all somehow woun up in a cab and at bungalow 8. Fabian Basabe was there with a bunch of pretty gay boys. This is the secon time I've seen him this week. Oh, an Linsay an Jare Leto were making out. Her bodyguards an asshole. She's gotten fatter an looke like a cheap b&t girl. I was tripping really ba at that point and I hooke up with some girl in the bathroom. She was hot though. I think she told me she was sixteen. I forget. I was proun of myself though, I was the only one out of our group who didn't vomit. I put Amanda and Bri in a cab uptown and amanda passed out in the street an had to be carried into her elevator by three guys. I wish I went with them. I walke home alone intead. I was really messed up by that point. Not sure how I made it.
Everyone seems to be staying in tonight. I was going to do the same. I bought the Warhol diaries today. It would be cool if I could say I read all 700 pages in one night. Instead I'm going to a bar downtown to drink with some friends. It's a sports-bar type place, so at least I can wear my flip flops. I have really bad cuts and bruises on my feet from this weekend and it really hurts to wear shoes or sneakers. It's getting cold out too.
I think I was to be married by 25. I can't be out every night, drinking an drugging, hooking up with random people when I'm 25. I'm already getting a bad rep.
I hope tomorrow is better.
I'm late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home