Saturday, November 12, 2005

bungalow 8

Last night I went to Au Bar, got 2 free tickets to an advanced screening of Walk the Line, with Q&A with the director after-wards. Pretty cool. I had about 5 drinks last night, none paid for by myself. Au Bar makes the best apple martinis. sooo delicious. I don't think the bathroom lady I accidently stole $2 from when i was wasted remembered me last night, thank god. By 2am I would up in a booth at Bungalow 8 with a bunch of people I didn't know. That was pretty cool, because I've never been in a booth at Bungalow. I was sitting alone, smoking a cigarette, when all of a sudden this section gets roped off with velvet ropes, a bunch of people come over, and like 3 waiters brink cases of drinks and juices and crap. The dudes were really cool though, but a bit too old for me. I could never do that, even if I had the money, pay $400 for an $80 bottle of vodka, just to be in a vip section. It just seems so dumb and wasteful. I'd have more fun getting drunk in an alleyway or on top of my roof. And I'd save alot of money too. Tonights MisShapes, aka my favorite party. Hilary Duff is going to be there, I have to get Josh to introduce me. She looks like shes got the good coke.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger Takes On NYT Chief Food Critic
Meet Julia Langbein, chief mocker of Frank Bruni - the chief restaurant critic of The New York Times.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my airlines related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home